Personal data are:
- any data from which the identity of a living individual can be determined, either by itself or with other data Processed by Data Controller;
- any information such as name and address, email address, telephone number and general contact details, Personal Data includes images on film (e.g. CCTV images), photographs and telephone voice recordings.
Sensitive Personal Data means Personal Data consisting of information as to:
- the racial or ethnic origin of the Data Subject;
- his political opinions;
- his religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature;
- whether he is a member of a trade union (within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992);
- his physical or mental health or condition;
- his sexual life;
- the commission or alleged commission by him of any offence; or
any proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed by him, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.