“Having trained and qualified as a solicitor with a magic circle law firm as well as being a former investment banker Francis brings to a transaction an attention to detail and commercial pragmatism that is both refreshing and welcomed.”
Ms Chizoba Adigwe, CEO, Carbon Africa
Finance lawyer specialising in debt capital markets, securitsation, structured finance and project finance. Over 25 years’ experience in major UK firms and major international investment banks.
What we say about Francis
Francis has extensive experience of all forms of finance – including securitisation, structured finance, tax driven transactions, equity and structured credit derivatives, project finance and Shariah compliant capital markets transactions. Francis also has significant experience in the developed debt capital markets, where he has been involved in complex restructuring and regulatory changes for over 25 years.
- Advising a Nigerian based project sponsor in respect to a 50MWE Waste to Energy Renewables Project.
- Advising project sponsors on a 500mw coal-fired to power plant project in Nigeria.
- Advised Just Energy Inc. in the closing of US $150m bond offering.
- Advised on the world’s first Turkish Covered Bond Programme for Sekerbank.
- Advised on the first Italian consumer loan Asset Backed Securities transaction.
- Advised an East African sponsor on the establishment of a global medium term note programme.
- Advised a Swiss investment bank in establishment of its US$ denominated repackaging programme for the issuance of notes and loans.