Faye is a corporate lawyer, specialising in equity and debt capital markets work, M&A, joint ventures, venture capital / private equity and corporate governance.
What we say about Faye Donnelly
Faye has advised on a wide range of international corporate matters, having previously worked as a corporate associate for a US law firm in London and Sydney.
Faye has experience across a variety of sectors, with a particular focus on technology. She has acted on behalf of both the company and broker / nominated advisor on numerous IPOs of technology companies to AIM and the ASX. Whilst in Sydney Faye completed a client secondment with Samsung Electronics, advising on both legal and commercial issues.
Examples of recent work highlights include:
- acting on behalf of the sellers on the restructure and sale of a $500m Australian radiology company to a Chinese fund;
- advising the broker and nominated advisor of a Californian based pharmaceuticals group in relation the company’s £230million IPO to AIM;
- advising an Israeli company specialising in the development of wireless solutions for remote tracking and monitoring on its £14.2million IPO to AIM;
- acting on behalf of the world’s second largest fish market, in relation to its proposed $250million redevelopment; and
- acting on behalf of a global property fund on the £137.5million sale of a 50% stake in a shopping centre and surrounding properties.