What we say about Clare
Clare has a real estate practice drawing on her broad experience over 20 years within premier real estate teams at national firms. With sector experience in retail, leisure, office, industrial and education she has acted for the biggest names in real estate.
Advising on the formation of the real estate aspects of the Mall and the Junction retail funds.
Negotiating anchor cinema and fitness operation tenants and restaurant tenants on leisure development and subsequent investment disposal.
Acting for a city university on disposal of surplus city centre sites and development of new city centre campus.
Recent deals include:
- acquisition of retail site, negotiating pre-lets to supermarket and retail store and forward funding, Worcester;
- negotiating security dealer HQ on 20 Fenchurch Street “Walkie Talkie”, City of London;
- acquisition and pre-let of office unit on city business park, Birmingham;
- acquisition and pre-let of high end restaurant, Leeds;
- share sale agreement on office development site, Old Street, London; and
- acting for cinema operation on mixed use development, Hoxton, London.